6.18.2005

"I believe in peace, bitch."



MY GOD.

What the hell happened to Tori Amos?

I've been a fan of Tori for a long time, so I'm aware that she's a little nuts, what with her seeing faeries and talking about sleeping with Jesus, but THE HAIR, MY GOD, THE HAIR. Did she get into a fight with her crimping iron? Why would she even have a crimping iron? Why should anyone, quite frankly? And the make-up? It's like Ziggy Stardust meets Barbie. Who, might I add, are two people who should never meet. And then there's this pink satin mumu thing, which is just... wrong. Very wrong.

Someone help her, please.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Egads that is some bad hair!
Not to mention the garish make-up and gross outfit.
All in all, I'd say a candidate for fugging.

12:09 PM  
Blogger vivahate said...

Sometimes, before I get dressed in the morning, I wonder what the fug girls would say about my outfit and then re-adjust.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home