4.16.2005

Oops... K-Fed knocked her up

So, I looked up "scumbag" in the dictionary, and this is what I got.

And then I looked up "manipulated, vapid ditz" and I got this.

And then I looked up "the last thing this world needs" and I got this.

Yep. She's preggers.

I promised myself I wouldn't write about it. I've already written about American Idol and engaged in several Britney vs. Xtina arguments. I didn't want to stoop any lower. But the thought of this news keeps me from sleeping at night and elevates my fears for the future of the Earth.

Britney's going to reproduce.
Not just reproduce, reproduce with "the scumbag" (also known as her husband).

Well, we all know they'll make excellent parents, because K-Fed has a multitude of experience with children seeing as he's got about 25 already with other women. And of course K-Fed will be a wonderful husband during Britney's pregnancy. Y'know, it's not like he left his last girlfriend while she was pregnant so that he could marry Money Bags Spears. No, that never happened *cough*.

Maybe BritBrit can take up knitting when she's left barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen while K-Fed takes off to Vegas with the credit cards again. Or maybe she can call up Justin when K-Fed leaves her for another young, rich starlet. Lindsay Lohan, he's looking in your direction.


I'm sure they'll make excellent parents.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

personally I'm looking forward to the subsequent reality show she will be releasing detailing the conception and delivery.
What the world needs now is more Britney reality shows.

7:18 PM  
Blogger vivahate said...

What the world needs now are tests that must be passed before one can reproduce.

This poor child is going to start it's life on TELEVISION as the spawn of Trashy McHoeBag and Scummy Joe.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home