8.11.2005

It's my birthday. Celebrate, bitches!

Well, my birthday festivities started out last night with some friends at the bar, good times had by all. The birthday festivities are going end tomorrow night with a blow-out at Le Rob's. Stories to be posted asap. In the meantime, here are some select quotes from last nights festivities.

Strange, 40 year old lesbian: "So are you guys all bisexuals?"
Me: "...No. We're all straight."
Strange, 40 year old lesbian: "Oh, I thought you were all bisexual."
Me: [Uncomfortable] "Um, no."

Friend: "I dare you to simulate sex with one other person in the room while pretending to be a washing machine."

Friend: "I like big nuts and I cannot lie."

Me: "I dare you to do your best riverdance impression while screaming out your worst obscenities like you have tourret syndrome."

Strange, 40 year old lesbian: "Twenty-two? You're way out of my league!"
Friend: "She also doesn't have a penis. Except for the twelve inch pink, plastic one. I've seen it."
Me: "It's true."
Strange, 40 year old lesbian: "Well, seeing as I'm a lesbian, it doesn't really make a difference."
Friend: "...I am so sorry, I didn't know."
Me: "That shut you up."
Friend: "It certainly did."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home