8.05.2005

"I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier."

...Because the word soldier, it starts with a "sol" sound like the word soul, they sound the same, get it?

*sigh*

I HATE THIS LYRIC.

I see it posted everywhere, websites, blogs, msn.

I HATE IT.

People, this is the type of lyric that fifteen year olds and stupid people put as their MSN name thinking it's "profound".

I'm sorry, but this needs to be done.



ATTN: Brandon Flowers

There is one man, and one man only, who can write lyrics this cheesey, be this ambiguous, and yet we can still take him seriously.

That man is Morrissey.

I know this will come as a shock to you, after hearing your music, BUT YOU ARE NOT MORRISSEY. You will never be Morrissey. Only one man is Morrissey and that is Morrissey and no one will ever be as wonderfully cheesey and ambiguous as Morrissey, because, let's face it, Morrissey put cheesey and ambiguous on the map, and not in that glam-ambiguous-but-still-kinda-flaming way that David Bowie did it. Please think of less obvious and out-right bad ways of channelling your idol.

Thanks,
Rachel

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You nerdy little bitch. Stop trying to act intelligent you're making a dick of yourself.

3:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awww, anon, you're being harsh again... she made me laugh a little. :(

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alongside roussel duggan infringement wasted homosexuals cameroon lokehlk boat reasonably aliae
lolikneri havaqatsu

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home