4.23.2005

"Damn, you've got some wicked style."

ATTN: Harajuku Girls

RUN FAST, RUN FAR BEFORE LA STEFANI KILLS YOU AND SENDS YOUR CORPSE TO A TAXIDERMIST

I see it happening, I do. However, I really, really, really like Gwen's "Rich Girl" song.

Honestly, I love it.

But this whole Harajuku Girl thing is becoming a bit much.

I'd get me four Harajuku girls to
Inspire me and they'd come to my rescue
I'd dress them wicked, I'd give them names
Love, Angel, Music, Baby
Hurry up and come and save me


The above lyrics are from "Rich Girl" and, man... just, wow. Does anyone else find this a little creepy? Like, MJ and little boys in his bedroom creepy?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's SO weird because it positively SMACKS of racism.
These girls don't have names? They need a blonde white woman to assign them names so that they can exist solely to serve her?
Really Gwen, is this the new KKK angle of your solo career?
Its way fucked. Its one thing to be inspired by 'Harajuku style' it is quite another to make slavery cool again.
That being said, there are pictures of drunk rob on my blooog, check 'er out.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home