8.19.2005

FAG

1. Go here.
2. Pass it on.

1.~How did you meet dangerlad? We were on a ship that went down in the pacific, where we washed up on an island. We made instruments out of coconuts and formed a band called the I Know Kung Fus.
2.~What would you do if you had never met dangerlad? I'd probably be dead in a ditch. Or rich and famous. One or the other.
3.~What do you honestly think of dangerlad? He's a faggottyassFaggot. But that only deepens my love.
4.~Would or did dangerlad and dangerlad go out? No, but if he could date himself, I'm fairly confident he would be all over himself like stink on a monkey.
5.~Have you ever liked dangerlad? You should see my giant Rob shrine in my closet. Ha ha, it's in the closet. I made a funny.
6.~If dangerlad died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would need him/her to know? I would just avenge his death with a death ray.
7.~Would murmul and dangerlad make a good couple? As long as Phil doesn't kill Rob. Because that would suck.
8.~Describe dangerlad in 3 words: Fag, faggy, faggot.
9.~Do you think dangerlad is hot? He's a sexy mofo.
10.~Would dangerlad and dangerlad make a lovely couple? Lovely, if not creepy.
11.~What do you think of when you see dangerlad? Paris Hilton as a drag queen.
12.~Tell me something humiliating about dangerlad: Um.... running out of time... so I will just say..... FAG
13.~Do you know any of dangerlad's family members? I met his sister, who is far cooler than he is.
14.~What's dangerlad's favorite color? He tells me blue.
15.~On a scale of 1-10 how cute is dangerlad? A million.
16.~What would you do if dangerlad just professed their undying love for you? Marry him until he cheated on me with the sad dude from the OC
17.~What language does dangerlad speak? Fag
18.~Who is dangerlad going out with? He has an assortment of boyfriends.
19.~Is dangerlad a boy or a girl? Fagboy
20.~Would dangerlad and dangerlad make a good couple? already answered.
21.~Who do you think dangerlad would be great with from this list? It's between himself and Jenny so I'm going to say... Himself.
22.~When was the last time you talked to dangerlad? I'm talking to him right now.
23.~What is dangerlad's favorite band? He LOVES Rod Stewart and his daughter.
24.~Does murmul have any siblings? Indeed.
25.~Would you ever date dangerlad? We would be the bitchiest, cattiest couple ever and just bitch and cat at all other couples. Until he cheated on me with the sad guy from the OC.
26.~Would you ever date dangerlad? See above.
27.~Is dangerlad single? He's married to the sea(men).
28.~What is dangerlad's last name? Bain
29.~What is dangerlad's middle name? Keith James
30~What is dangerlad's fantasy? It involves being rich and famous and male celebrities in cages.
31.~Where does dangerlad live? Guelph/Mississauga/Fagtown
32.~Would you make out with dangerlad? I'd catch fag from him.
33.~Are dangerlad and dangerlad best friends? When they're not bitching about eachother behind they're faggy backs.
34.~Does dangerlad like dangerlad? They'd probably cat fight if they met.
35.~How did you meet dangerlad? I explained this already. Ship, coconuts, band.
36.~Is dangerlad older than you? Negatory.
37.~Is dangerlad the sexiest person alive? Oh course.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the camera adds gay-pounds.
Oh-HAHAHAHA.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'd catch fag from him."
Awful...ly funny!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home