5.20.2005

"When I was the rat, the rat who would be king, I imagined typhoid and us alone."

I would like to take this time to apologize to Paula Abdul.

In a previous post, I called Miss Abdul the biggest moron on television.

Well, although she is still ONE of the biggest morons on television, I would like to say that as of Wednesday, May 18, Miss Abdul was usurped as the biggest moron on television by none other than, you guessed it:



Yep. The Britster.

Rob, I and some companions sat down on this chilly Wednesday night to watch the debut of Kevin and Britney: Chaotic.

What can I now say about Britney? Nothing that I didn't already suspect! The show just further pushes my suspicions that:

1. Not only is Britney on drugs, she's on A LOT of REALLY REALLY GOOD drugs.
2. Britney is just a spoiled little girl who's never known a world outside of Hollywood.
3. She's on drugs. Just thought I'd re-iterate.
4. K-Fed is a moron. Maybe a bigger moron than her. He's also in it for the money. And he's rat-like. Even more rat-like on hand-held cameras.
5. Britney can't use a hand-held. I never really suspected this, but it's true.


So yeah. I don't know what else to say. Maybe because I don't remember that last half due to the fact that I felt incapable of watching the show without doing heavy drinking and got loaded while watching it. Time well spent.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'll see you nxt wednesday for shots and car-wreck TV?

12:11 PM  
Blogger vivahate said...

Yes.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

no wayyyyyyyyyy

5:06 PM  
Blogger vivahate said...

WAY.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home